Where is everyone?

Cefiar

Where is everyone?

Post by Cefiar » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:12 am

So, new look forum, but no one really posting?

FWIW: Reason I've not been posting much is because I'm in the process of moving house, and that's taking all my time at the moment.Should all be done in a few weeks.

zapmaster14
Site Admin

Re: Where is everyone?

Post by zapmaster14 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:58 am

Who knows!

Its always a risk when moving to new forums that people dont really post as much, just have to get the good old' discussions going.

Hopefully your move goes well.
Thanks,

Cefiar

Post by Cefiar » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:20 pm

All moved. Connected to the net, tho no NBN, despite my area being RFS. There's one tiny cell in our HFC area that just doesn't have NBN and I live in one of the properties that is in that cell. *sigh*

Another silly question: What happened to the podcast?

FibreFTW

Post by FibreFTW » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:08 pm

I'm still sorta here, to be honest being caught up in a lot of matters I sort of haven't had time to check here to see how things are going. as for whether the remaining users who were on the previous forum will come back is up to them.

As for the Podcast I can't answer much. Just never got around to doing another one and I'm suppose to be getting my Thursdays back at some point so it'll be a no go for me if we do go back to doing it unless it's on a Friday or Wednesday. Weekend is always an option but most Saturdays I'm out except for an occasional few and the news will be old news by then and you'd have to start reporting on the more "Fresh" news if you get me.

zapmaster14
Site Admin

Post by zapmaster14 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:28 pm

I am happy to get the podcast back up and running. Although I cancelled my adobe subscription so I would have to learn a new audio editor. But yeah, I think a lot has come up but im happy to get these forums back up and running!
Thanks,